In this online workshop, discover practical techniques to heal from the effects of harmful substances and addictive behaviors through instructive and experiential training. A life of freedom, health, and autonomy is your birthright. Learn the science of addiction, including the effects of various substances on the brain, nervous system, and glandular system, and explore how to re-calibrate addictive patterning in the brain.
This dynamic online workshop provides a place for the profound personal transformation needed to live a life of increased awareness and deeper insight. Experience Kundalini Yoga (Yoga of awareness), breathwork, meditation (for mental self-control), nutritional therapeutic formulas, and detoxification recipes that support whole-body rehabilitation.
Course components include:
- Physiology and psychology of addictions and their development
- Recipes for detoxification and the rehabilitation process
- Therapeutic formulas and perspectives to combat cravings and to address physical breakdown and mental trauma
- Application of therapeutic techniques in clinical settings, private life, and as a teaching tool
- The addictive personality and exploitation of hope
- The SuperHealth system and yogic philosophy as it pertains to the pressures and stress of modern-day times
- Protocols for authenticity and heartfelt compassion
- Analysis of how to live your personal excellence
Live sessions with Mukta Kaur Khalsa on Friday at 9 am–12:30 pm and 2–4 pm EDT.
In addition, you will have access to the Ashram’s Live Hatha Yoga classes at 5 pm, recorded Ashram meditations, and inspiring talk with Sri Swami Satchidananda. You will also have access to an online social community to connect and communicate with other participants about this course.
The main program sessions are live and all sessions are in EDT. The live sessions will be recorded and posted to the Online Programs access page if you are unable to join us live for that session. Recordings* are usually posted within one day and are available to program participants and presenter(s) only.
*You're welcome to turn off your camera if you don't wish your image to be recorded.
You will have access to the video recordings for 8 weeks after the program ends, until November 20.
This online workshop is open to all those interested in their own personal healing process or seeking a renewed lifestyle.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 5.5 contact hours. You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email email@example.com.
- International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT): Approved Professional Development (APD) course eligible for IAYT continuing education credits. (It is the students’ responsibility to request a certificate of completion and submit all required documents, hours, syllabus, etc. on the IAYT website.)
Approved for 5.5 CEUs for several healthcare professionals and their boards (IKYTA, Nurses–AHNA, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC & LEP's–CAMFT, Addiction Counselors–NAADAC, Physical Therapists). Please inquire upon registration.
After this workshop, I feel ten pounds lighter, with joy in my spirit and tools to use in my daily life. I have renewed contentment and vision! Thank you, Mukta! — Susan Halloran
Mukta is the personification of joy, service, and happiness—very healing, loving presence. Her laughter is liberating. — Rev.Lakshmi Barsel
The workshop was cathartic and very healing. Mukta is a gift to humanity, as are the individuals who signed up for the program. Those of us who seek—we are not alone! Thank you! — Melanie Coghill
Student Walkthrough – How to Navigate this Course
Welcome to Yogic Science to Break Habits and Addictive Behavior
Resources, Materials, and Assistance
RECORDING – Session 1 with Mukta Kaur Khalsa – 9 am–12:30 pm EDT
RECORDING – Session 2 with Mukta Kaur Khalsa – 2–4 pm EDT
Program Evaluation – Help us create amazing experiences
LIVE – Integral Yoga® Hatha – 5–6:30 pm EDT
Mukta Kaur Khalsa is the director of SuperHealth and personally trained with Yogi Bhajan for thirty years. She was the director of a specialized hospital in Tucson, AZ, that was rated in the top 10% of all programs in the United States by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. She is the author of Meditations for Addictive Behavior and Healing Addictive Behavior. SuperHealth is a NGO of U.N. on yogic CE provider integrating into medical community for recovery.
See more at Super-Health.net